Episode #64 of the It’s a Mystery Podcast: John Floyd & Alexandra Amor talk about writing and publishing short stories. You will appreciate this brief but informative episode if you’ve ever thought about writing short stories to add some income and grow your writing portfolio. John doesn’t really address craft or how-to of the short story form, but he does talk about:
- His personal writing practice
- How he sends out his stories
- Getting published with Woman’s World Magazine
- The ways you can maximize your short story income stream by republishing and repurposing your short stories.
- Listen at: Stitcher | iTunes | YouTube.
Check back for more episode recaps on How to Write and Sell Short Stories in the future!
What better way to avoid writing than by listening to podcasts about writing?
If you’ve spent any time listening to podcasts then you know that some episodes are just juicier than others. This Podnotes section will be my space to collect and share the gems I come across. I hope you enjoy them!
Many of these posts include time stamps for quicker navigation.